An accomplished entrepreneur and senior executive with 15 years of experience, Tyler has a proven record of success and the ability to lead significant business transformation. He is a versatile manager with a unique ability to convert vision into action through leadership.
Almost a decade ago, Tyler co-founded a global e-commerce brand that remains a powerhouse in the sporting goods industry, Renegade GK. At Renegade GK, Tyler structured and sustained monthly six-figure revenue streams. Following success at Renegade GK, Tyler transitioned to RollPros, a growing and innovative company in an emerging industry.
With Tyler's leadership and guidance, RollPros' strategic vision was born and revenue grew exponentially. Over the span of two years, Tyler protected margins and increased profitability beyond eight figures, all while ensuring growth was both measured and scalable. In this role, Tyler gained valuable hands-on experience in manufacturing operations, sales/marketing, and strategic partnerships.
In all of Tyler's professional pursuits, he creatively uses his Masters of Business Administration from Gardner-Webb University to assist his companies in achieving greater overall performance. Tyler continues his education and pursuit as a lifelong learner each month by earning professional Certifications from Harvard Business School Online.
- Growth, Revenue, and Profit Leader
- B2B and B2C Sales Strategies and Expertise
- Marketing Strategy, Management, and Product Marketing
- P&L Management and Responsibility, Risk Assessment, Forecasting, and Cost-benefit Analysis
- Operations Management, Cross-functional Team Leadership, Process Improvement, and Change
- Supply chain, Procurement, Logistics, and Inventory Management
- Data-driven decision maker and metric-guided manager