* Serial entrepreneur with 5 businesses started, 4 failures, and 1 growing success
* Advising 5 founder’s teams on how to utilize financial reporting to further their businesses
* 3 startup experiences as an employee
* 1 love of personal budgeting using YNAB
* 1 Bachelor of Interior Design, the foundation for Jacinthe’s people-centric approach
As Co-founder and Director of Client Experience at Tandem Innovation Group, Jacinthe is devoted to building impact-based companies. She takes a hands-on people-centric approach to the portfolio of startups she partners with as both a contract CFO and COO.
In her role as Director of Client Experience, Jacinthe excels in facilitating connections in the Tandem Network to help bookkeepers, controllers, and CFOs reach their next career highlight while providing much-needed finance and accounting support to Tandem’s clients. Jacinthe’s background in project management and entrepreneurship is a driving force behind the growing Tandem network.
In her role as a contract CFO and COO, Jacinthe’s expertise (and passion) lie in the health and wellness, design, education, nutrition, and lifestyle spaces. She gravitates towards women-led ventures and organizations that occupy these spaces. Among the clients she’s worked with are a bespoke wedding and engagement jewelry company, a marketing strategy and services agency, an online tarot school and tarot deck publisher, and an online school for women to retrain in STEM-related careers.