You may do value-leading outreach campaigns on LinkedIn and email (no selling) so your target customers, after doing outbound marketing campaigns, would call you:
But this strategy requires lots of patience and if you think you don't have that, don't do this advice:
1. Sign up to LinkedIn sales navigator one month trial
2. Use linkedhelper.com Google chrome for $15 a month then automate your outreach
3. Connect and reach out directly to your target clients and build real relationships with them (don't sell). When they accept your LI invites, you'll have access to their profiles like professional interests data you can use when connecting and building rapport with them.
4. Offer them help or offer free value (you can be creative on what you're going to offer them for free).
5. Find free CRM like hubspot so you could track history of convo with them
6. Follow them on LinkedIn and greet them on their birthdays, work anniversaries, change of roles, etc.
You may harvest low-hanging fruits along the process but you need, again, to have loong patience to execute this strategy.
The goal is to cement your solution(s) to their minds. If you can do that, you can have them call you when their needs for your service/product arises...