Created to refresh, retrain,and introduce new selling methods.
Mims Morning Meeting, LLC
Trainer & Coach
President & Senior Partner
Mims Morning Meeting, LLC is a business development company designed to amplify the profits of any company or organization through sales skills enhancement. We train, retrain, refresh and introduce new selling ideas and methods to the business-to-business professional. We use traditional and non-traditional methods of enriching, stimulating and re-energizing the person, the team or the division of the company in the areas of quality effective business development requirements.
Time Warner Telecom/ tw telecom
7060 Empire Central
Houston, Texas 77042
Channel Manager (26 months)
Account Executive II/ BAM (18 months)
Helped in the redesigned and manages the tw telecom Channel Programs. The Channel Program supported 17 dealers at its highest point. Averaged 112% of quote for a 26 month period. The Channel Program was disbanded in 2009 by the Denver corporate office. Channel Program restarted in
Selling, Design and Marketing of networking and application services ( DS1, DS3 OC3) to business and industrial establishments. Managed 13 building in the downtown area. Averaged 79% of quote over the 18 months period. The BAM (Building Account Manager) position was dissolved
•Compiled lists of prospective customers for use as sales leads, based on information from newspapers, business directories and other sources.
MITEL NETWORKS INC.
350 Legget Drive Ottawa, Ontario
Strategic Account Manager/ Business Development Manager/ Channel Manager
• Selling total systems solutions voice and data communication to mid to large size enterprise customers within the southwest United States assigned territory. Developed an international market accounts base in Africa and France.
• New account sales with focus on Fortune 1000 list and Corporate Yellow Book selling I.T service. Build and maintain accurate and up to date strategic
account plans. Develops promotions by setting goals with distributors Self motivated and self disciplined and provide prompt
follow-up to all customer inquiries.
• Accounts sold ExxonMobil ( Chad Development Project Africa) Yum Brands (Pizza Hut 1300 locations) Coris ( French Engineering Company) and Burlington Resources Inc.
• Managed an account base including State of Texas MHMR with 24 locations
• Develop and implement customer sales plan and sales forecasts.
Skills: SCADA (Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition)
International Business Relations
Worldwide Trade and Transport
Voice over Internet Protocol
VYVX/WILTEL COMMUNICATIONS/ WORLDCOM
1000 Louisiana Houston, Texas 77002
Strategic Account Manager
Sold network bandwidth services (T-1, DS1, DS3) to business and industrial establishments.
• Compiled lists of prospective customers for use as sales leads, based on information from newspapers, business directories and other sources.
• Executed daily operations. Build and maintain accurate and up to date strategic
• Accomplishments: Players Casino 35 locations, Millican and Michaels 10 locations
• Presidents Club
Skills: Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio
400 Fannin Houston, Texas 77002
Major Account Executive
• Compiled lists of prospective customers for use as sales leads, based on information from newspapers, business directories and other sources. Self motivated and self disciplined and provide prompt follow-up to all customer inquiries.
• Sales and manage account purchasing copiers and copier services.
• Accomplishments. Lockheed Martin Space Division
• Presidents Club