• Global product development and marketing leader for FedEx Tracking, managing a solution that supported more than 25 million requests a day and reduced customer service costs from $1.36 billion per year to $21.6 million per year.
• Agile leadership for the delivery of FedEx GPS tracking capability, managing a cross-functional team through the design and delivery of a solution involving complex enterprise architecture, technology, legal, and security challenges. Established an agile roadmap to enhance the MVP solution and exceed competitive offerings.
• Process thought leader for introducing software globalization and localization to FedEx, providing a business case that outlined strategic value, financials, resource allocation, and technical considerations. As a result, the company formed a team to manage localization.
• Product development and marketing leader for Avonex prescription online sales channel, an early entry into the market which offered a convenient way to manage medication. Reduced call center costs by 38% within the first six months of launch.
• Pioneered ServiceMaster’s online account management solutions as a contractor leading the marketing team through discovery, user research, design, and development. MVP launched for U.S. beta and quickly expanded to international markets.
• Led a global cross-functional 35-member team to improve locator data quality across multiple applications, resulting in executive approval of a plan that reduced errors by 20% within three months.
• Startup entrepreneur for an online behavioral health portal using social media as a delivery platform, leading my partners through the development of product research, business plan, prototype, marketing approach, and financial projections.
• Masterminded, planned, organized, and managed a large team of volunteers for a St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital fundraiser, featuring the “Extreme Estate” giveaway with on location events that transformed the concept of a passive home tour into a month-long interactive event with wine tastings, interior design classes, celebrity appearances, and musical entertainment.
• Led a cross-functional team through the business process automation of ineffective manual lead tracking tasks, developing a custom financial services CRM application which increased conversion by 34% in the first three months.
• Spearheaded a Mother’s Day e-card promotion for the American Heart Association to raise awareness of risks for women. Effort was recognized by USA Today as a “Hot Site”.
• Early adopter of blog usage to distribute news in support of the Memphis Chamber of Commerce efforts to promote newsworthy coverage of the city. The Memphis Newsroom generated national and local media interest including product placement in a major motion picture.
• Modernized volunteer management for local sports with a web portal to facilitate registration for events, resource management, and financials.
• Originated the first customer portal for Merry Maids national franchises which helped the company garner feedback as well as cross-sell and up sell services.
• Identified competitive gaps and developing a plan to help American Express deliver solutions to meet increasing customer demands for account management and control.