Lucas is an entrepreneur, startup founder, designer, digital marketing expert, startup mentor and monetization expert based in Los Angeles.
With over 21 years experience in Digital Marketing Lucas has founded of the fastest growing tech networking organization in the US. Lucas knows how to Get funded raising $26 million and is an expert in Digital Marketing, User Acquisition, Retention and Branding Expert, Social Influence Marketer & Advisor, How to Start Your Startup Advisor, How to start your podcast Advisor. How to run a lean startup and take over the world.
Lucas Bean is a high Energy Executive at an expert level in Building & Leading Teams, Marketing, Monetization, High Level Business Development Partnerships. A team player who's not afraid to get his hands dirty.
Senior team & Executive team member Creating, Developing and Monetizing startups to fortune 500 Internet companies with incredible teams:
1. LowerMyBills.com (scaled over 10x in 3 yrs and sold to Experian for $400M including earnout)
2. Traffic Marketplace (scaled 3x in 2.5 yrs and sold to Epic Media for $500M cash)
3. Sony Pictures - Crackle.com - scaled 4.5x in 2 yrs and is now the Digital Hub for all video content growing
4. Hellomusic.com (scaled user base 4x in 11 months, took social media channels from $0 in daily revenue to accounting for 25% of daily revenue) Sold in 2014 for an undisclosed amount
5. Silicon Beach Young Professionals - (Founder & President) Scaled group from 50 people to 21,000 in Los Angeles area in under 36 months. added business partnerships & sponsors such as: Google, Facebook, Elance, Curb, Evite, Aquent, Robert Half
VENTURE CAPITAL RAISED: $26,000,000
Company Life cycle expertise: startups too late stage to Fortune 500 companies.
Business model expertise: Entertainment, mobile and social platforms, ad network operations, lead generation, subscription, ad revenues, freemium, B2B & B2C experience, crowdsourcing, social commerce, eCommerce, mobile and social gaming
Expertise in: Marketing and Monetization, Executive Leadership, Team Building, User Acquisition, Retention, Branding, Online/direct response marketing, change agent, P & L Management, high level business development.
Building and mentoring great teams and platforms.
Current Adviser to: