I would like to take this opportunity to introduce myself to you. My name is Scarlett Shepard. I have over 15 year’s experience in non-profit management, development, arts, health and education. I enjoy working on projects with artists, business professionals, startups, and non-profit organizations.
• A highly creative and results-driven non-profit management professional with a personal commitment to excellence in strategic planning, organizational development and growth.
• More than 15 years’ experience and expertise generating revenue and increasing support bases for expanding national and local non-profit organizations.
• Demonstrated success organizing key aspects of fundraising strategy, donor acquisition and retention, corporate sponsorship, board development, event planning and Marketing/PR.
I have a proven track record in planning, developing, and implementing fundraising projects and non profit campaigns in the following areas:
• Developed comprehensive fundraising plan involving foundation grants, corporate contributions, and individual donor programs.
• Secured contributions and investment from individuals, foundations, corporations, and public funding sources.
• A proven track record in securing gifts from $10K to six figures from foundation grants, corporate contributors, and individuals.
• Developed and implemented fundraising strategic plans that increased revenue and sustainability.
• Executed a significant number of grant proposals, reports, and funder communications.
• Maintained the highest levels of year-to-year revenue by sustaining and strengthening donor relationships.
Major Gifts Programs
Independent Film/Media Projects
Press and Outreach
Social Media Strategist & Management