1) Known as "America's Student Leadership Trainer" and "America's Community Service Advocate"
2) Over 250 professional speaking engagements, more than 200 on college and university campuses, keynote speaker and breakout session presenter for 50+ conferences and conventions
3) Associate member of the Association for the Promotion of Campus Activities, National Coordinator of APCA Serves! community service initiative, two-time finalist for Campus Speaker of the Year
4) Published more than 60 blog posts and 65 editions of "Dave Kelly's Gonzo Motivation Newsletter"
5) Love doing community service, personally performed more than 50,000 hours, and engaging students in serving others by inspiring and leading them to perform more than 2 million hours of service
6) Expert in running better campus clubs and organizations, "Campus Organization Leadership Training (COLT)" and engaging students in community service through program "Building Leaders Through Service"