Keren leads a team building custom A.I. solutions and chatbots for Education, Instructional Design and Training and a whole host of other use cases. Keren's been building chatbots for five years and is passionate about bringing personalized chatbots to different industries, and in doing so, making A.I. accessible to non-technical users and all of their brilliantly creative use cases. Also comfortable building bots integrated with or built natively on other platforms, including IBM Watson, DialogFlow, Rasa, Drift, ManyChat, Chatfuel, Intercom, Hubspot, Landbot, and more.
BOTS is a chatbot platform for non-technical users to build their own chatbots and add Ai and skills. Build chatbots that can not only answer questions but redirect users to the right page within the site or app, engage with users on social media, schedule a call, run a demo, lead training, screen candidates, sell products, make cannabis strain suggestions, gift suggestions, accept payments... you name it! We love learning about the companies we work with and their users, the happy path they're after, and all of the rich data and content they already have so that we can train the chatbot to support users and assist the team.
Prior to starting BOTS, Keren worked as a Recruiter for 10 years at Kforce Staffing, ISEARCH Group, and Irvine Technology Corporation.
Keren received her Bachelor of Arts in Journalism and Creative Writing from New York University.
Member of HeyMama, Entreprenista League, Female Founders Club, Dreamers & Doers, Downtown San Diego Partnership.
- Maps user journeys using Miro, Sketch, Figma
- Creates content and marketing collateral using Canva and similar platforms
- Builds chatbots using BOTS as well as Drift, ManyChat, Chatfuel, LandBot and others
- Creates and maintain A.I. NLP and ML models, algorithms and libraries including triggers, entities, and data sets
- 10+ years recruitment utilizing LinkedIn, Indeed, Monster, CareerBuilder, and similar
- Fluent in CRM, ATS and HRIS systems including Bullhorn, Jobvite, Zoho , Greenhouse, Workable and others