My name is Brandon J.T. McCray. I am a Learning and Development Senior Manager for a Fortune 500 communications and media company and an Adjunct Professor at a state college.
I have an MBA in Health Care Management, an MBA in Project Management, a Master Certificate in Information Technology Management, a BSc in Information Technology Management, and over 16 industry certifications in Information Technology, Real-estate, Teaching, and Business Management. I am currently a Ph.D. Candidate in Industrial and Organizational Psychology with a 4.0 GPA.
I am also a U.S. Army Veteran and served as a Master Resilience Trainer and Advanced Individual Training Instructor. I have a true passion for the learning and growth process. In coaching you can expect the following:
- A discussion about your strengths and a list of resources to help you identify them.
- Honest feedback about your ideas, resume, experience, and choices towards your learning and development.
- Action items to help you with your time management, choices, and other areas of opportunity.
- Accountability discussions to help motivate you to stay focused on your own goals
Steel sharpens steel - So I communicate in the manner that a coach would. I am not the type to tell you what you want to hear. I tell you what you need to hear and challenge you on the reasons why you make the choices you make. Then give you action items to carry out.
I am a straight shooter. I don't promise the world. I am unlikely to make you rich =D - but very likely to help you become far more comfortable than you are today in several life domains (academia, economics, self-esteem, self-direction, etc.) Here are some success stories.
- I have helped people increase their salaries from $0 - $48K per year to up to $130K per year.
- I have gotten people into Airbnb investments to increase their spendable income for other ventures and sustain a family legacy at the same time.
- I have helped people pursue credentials respected by the communities of practice necessary for increased demand and helped them land interviews that led to jobs in their preferred career fields.
- I have gotten people on the path to pursue and finish their GED, High School Diploma, Bachelor's, Master's, and certifications that lead to increased quality of life.
- I have helped people define goals for themselves that provide purpose and direction when they once felt lost and misdirected.
My greatest strength and finding the structure in chaos! So if you feel like you are in a total fluster or standstill, feel free to give me a call for your first consult and see what you think!