YOU NEED MY HELP IF...
1) You want to grow your sales or want to hire sales talent. I have bootstrapped many startups into profitability, and sold products and services (B2C and B2B) ranging from 10 to +15000 dollars. I've also gotten a deep understanding of how companies can prepare themselves to attract sales talent in an ultra-competitive job market (sales is the 2nd biggest talent shortage in the world, according to a 2015 Manpower survey).
2) You want to take a career leap forward (better job, make more money, have more fun, more free time, etc.). I have advised hundreds of people 1-on-1 on how to grow their careers in today's networked economy, and have founded two startups focused on professional innovation.
HOW I DO IT:
Everything we want in life is found in other people: customers, employees, jobs, partners, and more. Knowing where and how to find the right people, and how to effectively communicate how we can improve their lives, is one of the most important skills in a globalized and immediate world. For most people, sadly, it's also one of the least developed. I help people make get what they want from other people by:
- Understanding human motivation and behavior, so their message rides the waves of human attention instead of trying to fight it.
- Framing and organizing their message by leaving out the clutter in order to maximize impact.
- Knowing where to find the people they need to connect with, how to engage with them, and perceive the common ground between them.
- Adapting their message to the medium, audience, and desired objective at each step.
- Asking the right questions to see the market scenario and challenges objectively.
- Detecting the business model's assumptions, finding gaps with the market reality, and updating the model.
- Identifying the business' systems, suggesting improvement iterations, and installing a "permanent beta" system thinking mindset.
You can read more about my background, what people say about my work, press mentions and other interests here: http://carlosmiceli.com/
ADVICE FOR A SUCCESSFUL CALL:
- Have a clear goal for what you hope to get out of the call
- Have specific questions ready
- Record and/or take notes of our discussion for future reference
- I'm not looking to join new projects, so come only for consultation. If we both think there's a bigger consultation scope worth exploring, we can discuss it via email after the call so you don't spend more money than necessary.
Thanks for reading!