Owned the Customer Experience program for multi billion dollar global company. Created strategic model for generating Customer Loyalty through connecting Employee Experience (EX), Customer Experience (CX) and Continuous Improvement using technology and analytics, developing strategies to improve metrics such as NPS, NPS, CSAT, CES and Loyalty Index. Specialty is developing and continually evolving a best-in-class Experience Management program in the B2B/B2C/B2B2C arena.
• Direct responsibility for CX strategy, roadmap, governance, standards, policies and processes for highly matrixed, global company
• Led market research, RFP, and deployment of CX VOC platform and data ecosystem to scale customer feedback management
• Developed and operationalized the framework for strategic CX VOC program initiation, resourcing, execution and adoption
• Developed relationship and transactional voice of customer surveys, providing insights to meet goals, standards, and opportunities
• Combined VOC and Operational Performance data to identify strategic opportunities for business via dashboards and visualization tools. Leveraged strategic insights to frame rationale for business opportunities to improve services and products
• Established strategy to reduce percent of detractors through acting upon top themes as derived from a complaint forecasting model
• Delivered quarterly presentations to leadership with targeted communications, identifying areas to drive new strategies
• Collaborated with Customer Service, Marketing, Sales, Legal, IT, and Product Development to drive customer and business success
• Expert in mapping holistic customer journey, using moments of truth for customer concerns and conceptualize new solutions
My CX experience was built upon the foundation of continuous improvement disciplines.
Track record for driving Continuous Improvement (CI) projects as a corporate level resource, driving improvements to people, process and technology. Implement best-in-class solutions. Partner with Business to design, develop and implement CI change activities. Managed strategy deployment process, updates, action plans, and synthesize disparate information effectively. Align Sponsors for project success.
• Built a mature project funnel, pipeline and portfolio, yielding annual project related savings between $3 - $7MM
• Lead large scale cross-functional projects leveraging data to detect, solution, and resolve customer-impacting issues upstream; identify opportunities for self-service solutions, and provide tools and resources for frontline to exceed customer expectations
• Facilitated workshops, kaizens, Value Stream Mapping, drive and track actions, and communicate complex findings via compelling storytelling for buy-in and followership. Translate VOC / customer insights into business opportunities.
• Partnered with strategic customers to identify and execute on high profile projects, creating mutual business value
SAP | Tableau | Qualtrics | Power BI | Advanced Excel | SalesForce | G Suite | MS Office | Webex / Teams / Zoom