I help Startups scale up & execute their ideas by reaching the right audience. An MBA graduate with experience in helping startups & multinational companies in their growth & market research for their new products.
I have 4 years of experience consulting startups in India. My area of expertise includes competitive strategy, Sales management & sales lead generation. I can help you find the right audience for your startup & a strategy to sustain & beat competition.
Having worked in an IT company for 2 years, I think I can better answer your question.
1. Firstly remember, every team has their own expertise (some with front-end and some with back-end development). So, hiring a single team for a complete software development may not be good idea.
2. Compare their charges with the work (hourly or sum). And always have a backup team. And do not pay the entire money upfront.
3. Have documentation on each and everything they promise and what you want.
4. See their client testimonials and check if they have already worked with a similar kind of work which you give.
Please do give me a call in case you wanna know more.... And do give me a bit of background about your issue, so that I can better be prepared
The idea which you have is a two-sided business (Business from eCommerce users & eCommerce owners). For any eCommerce company to adopt your e-wallet you first have to focus on acquiring a large number of eCommerce users.
1. If you are financially strong, connect with local eCommerce startups in a small area and start giving free signup bonus for users upon using this payment gateway to order.
2. See the acquiring rate of customers & change if you see any faults in the starting strategy.
3. Also, Check the story of Paytm in India ( their business, growth)
4. Learn to be patient, it may take more than a year sometimes for companies to adopt your wallet. But do not lose hope :)