Business Opportunities in Abu Dhabi, Dubai and Kuwait.
Prior Major Duties, Responsibilities and training areas.
. Dealing with different types of government authorities obtaining licenses, permits and informations.
. Work with internal and external customers to ensure job requests are handled in a timely manner and product is correctly maintaned.
· Handling different types of objections.
· Disseminating key information to clients on assessment rules and regulations.
· Handles difficult situations effectively.
· Sales execution.
· Dealing with developers, consultants, applicators manufacturers and main contractors, offering them the best facilities and use them to increase the company sales with a strong follow up.
· Using sales techniques & prospecting modules finilizing and closing several business deals.
· Leading any contract negotiations that resulted in a positive business deal.
· Scheduling appointments and visiting existing and new customers.
· Achieving sales value target per month.
· Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position ; researching and analyzing sales options.
· Meeting with existing customers to review product needs and determining other opportunities.
· Selling products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
· Maintaining relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
· Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
· Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing Shortcut BA's standards.
· Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
· Thetes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
· Continuously updating customers on product changes and modifications.
· Providing solutions to customers’ problems.
· Liaising between customers and the company for up-to-date status of service, pricing and new product release launches.
· Performing maintenance and updating customers’ accounts including contact names for future sales