Former airline pilot. Multimedia BA. Entrepreneur with 2 successful failures. Founder at Sharing Academy. In love with marketplaces ❤️
Airline pilot for 7 years and Multimedia bachelor by Universitat Oberta de Catalunya, I always thought of myself as an entrepreneur. Some of my ventures include:
- Computer Based Trainer that teaches first time pilots to fly their first airplane.
- Travel Cards, a universal translator for travelers, which created some buzz in the travel industry, but never launched.
- Picto Connection, a several times awarded collaborative platform that uses big data and artificial intelligence to allow people with communication disabilities communicate satisfactorily.
- Sharing Academy, a peer-to-peer tutoring marketplace where university students can earn an extra income by sharing the knowledge they acquired in previous semesters to other students from the same university. It became the Best App of the World at Mobile World Congress 2016 out of 9,000 competing apps from all over the world.
I am a passionate person, eager to question the status quo willing to help you success with your marketplace. During the last 2 years I advised more than 20 startups to launch their marketplaces. The topics I cover include:
- Definition of value proposition
- Product & services positioning and market segmentation
- Update of existing company sales and marketing materials
- Specific preparation, hands-on negotiation of sales or partnership agreements
- Assistance in the development of a realistic financial forecast
- Assistance in the review and update of existing business plan
- Support in the review and update of executive summary and investor’s deck
- Provide ad hoc guidance on ongoing relevant projects
I'll be happy to guide you through your process of launch and grow of your marketplace!