• A business development expert with 18 years experience shaping and expanding companies. Experienced at creating and executing strategies and tactical growth plans in new markets and business sectors. These successes were in European, Japanese and United States markets.
• Seasoned at assisting small companies grow enter new markets. An architect of business strategy. Directed the success of two biotechnology companies to launch from start to multi-million dollar success.
• A proven track record of identifying and solving problems associated with company growth and expansion in new markets.
• A dynamic and likeable person adept at interfacing with thought leaders, corporate executives, and technical staff. Exceptional communication and public speaking skills.
• Extensive experience presenting technical material and representing client companies both in North America and Japan.
• Confident, assertive, highly adaptable to new cultures and experienced in several.
• Possessing and accustomed to using a highly technical education.
• A specialist in Japanese culture and business practices
Management Competencies (MBA): License agreements, contracts (negotiation and maintenance) marketing, strategy, international business (Japan specialty), business development, company formation, company growth, technical sales, revenue model creation, Japanese culture and business practices
Science Competencies (MS, Ph.D., Fellowship): drug development, drug metabolism, pharmacology, toxicology, endocrinology, immunology, molecular biology, GLP and Quality Assurance