Expert in Digital Transformation, including DevOps, Lean, and Agile practices through the full value stream; from customer/market need through strategic planning and technology implementation - including cultural impacts. I am passionate about helping organizations, teams, and processes get from where they are to where the need to be.
- Transformed Fortune 100 Insurance & Financial Services technology development and delivery practices across 8,000 associates and 11 locations.
- Transformed energy utility commercial operations, generation, transmission and distribution operations including operational process automation, NERC CIP compliance, AMI implementation, and grid operations for multiple utilities.
- Hands on experience with certifications including PMP, Six Sigma, Certified Agile Leader, DevOps Foundation (practitioner and trainer), published author (Standing On Shoulders: A Leader's Guide to Digital Transformation) and Master's degree in Information Science (Penn State) and Bachelor's degree in Economic (Xavier University).
- Lead author for "Standing On Shoulders: A Leader's Guide to Digital Transformation" -- www.StandingOnShoulders.us
- See my websites for additional information and additional expertise in process design for automating / automated processes and design thinking / purposeful innovation: