Strategic planning is a long-term planning, and this planning takes into account all external and internal variables, and identifies all target segments and sectors, in addition to competition methods.
This planning answers the question of where we are going, taking into account The future vision of the institution and the relations of integration and interdependence between all aspects of this organization, in addition to the various activities it undertakes and the relationship that links the organization with the surrounding environment.
The importance of strategic planning One of the features of strategic planning is that it works to clarify the general objectives of the initiative, which results in the emergence of many plans in the field of work and management, which constitute the general goal that governs all the resulting decisions, and this planning unites the goal of the workers to achieve the goals to be reached, and lies the importance This variant of the traditional layout includes the following:
• Provide the initiative with the purpose and goal it seeks to achieve.
• Provide officials with a mechanism to think in general about this initiative.
• Provides the initiative with all expectations about changes in the surrounding environment, and how to adapt to these changes.
• Help allocate all available resources.
• Contribute to raising awareness among members about the winds of change, and familiarity with all surrounding threats and opportunities.
• Providing sound logic in the budget evaluation process.
• Organizing the sequencing process in the overall planning effort across all administrative levels. Working to make the manager innovative and creative, in addition to his initiative in creating events, not receiving them. Work to clarify the image of the institution in front of all stakeholders and interests.
Features of strategic planning The most important features of strategic planning:
• Strategic planning is an integrated system that is carried out with recognized steps.
• It specifies the future course of the initiative, including the mission, objectives, and steps needed to achieve this, in addition to identifying all efforts directed in the resource allocation process.
• Through this planning, the areas that characterize the initiative in the future are identified, in addition to defining all activities and actions related to the initiative in the future.
• Strategic planning is a reaction to all weaknesses and strengths in the way the initiative is performed, in addition to all environmental threats and opportunities available in it, with the aim of developing and developing areas of competition.
and excellence available to the initiative in the future. Strategic planning is a method of work at all levels, which works to identify and distinguish the contributions and functions of each level separately.
This planning defines the developmental, charitable and social benefits and returns of the initiative.