over 15 years senior executive experience, from start-up to multi-national. Five years as a strategic advisor helping leaders get their organizations "un-stuck". Help for strategic or tactical issues.
It’s lonely at the top. The issues are big and they seem to just keep coming… In addition to being accountable for the business results, you also own the leadership of your team. And that means that you don’t really have any peers to bounce ideas and issues of off.
By working together, you will:
have a thinking partner that is 100% focused on your success (no bias, no background, no baggage)
have a safe place to think things through – express your fears, get unstuck and play “what if”
have a chance to step back and review where you’ve been, where you are and where you want to be going (vs where your current path may be taking you) both personally and professionally
Feel inspired with new ideas and possibilities
People make or break organizations and are the hardest area for an organization to deal with. I can help you with strategy and/or tactics for:
* defining the right organizational structure
* getting the right talent to enable the vision
* keeping the right talent on the team
* managing performance - engaging the stars and dealing with the challenges
* creating the right structures (not too much, not too little) to meet everyone's needs
* recognizing and rewarding people
* building capacity and capability to ensure they are growing with the company needs
I take a holistic approach to your issues and work with you to address both your immediate need and also see the bigger picture at the same time to help you get the results you need.
I have expertise in sales, marketing, business development, finance, mergers & acquisition, operations, customer service and human resources.