Recruiting – Management Qualifications
Experience developing and implementing comprehensive Ex-offender recruiting program.
Capacities to source, screen, and select candidates based upon strategic qualification criteria.
Managed 16 JFES student technical training programs.
Managed X offender newly released under the Emerge New Haven Program.
Observe interactions, social skills, job skills and behaviors with offenders
Provide appropriate interventions and vocational supports.
Maintained and taught all job functions and appropriate attire.
2007 - Present DCI Resources LLc , New Haven, CT USA
Manager of Student Recruitment Services / Placement Of JFES Graduates
Oversee all aspects of program recruiting 20 students and developing Management. Program Involves on-campus interviews, career fairs, and information sessions participation's in three multi-school events.
Working with Human Resources, Merchandising, and Operations managers from other facilities.
• Train team liaisons and leaders to make effective power-point recruitment presentations.
• Organized senior executive involvement in Career Days second interview processes.
• Facilitate College Recruiting Team discussions regarding Management Development Program offers.
• Assisting x offenders with career services and placement, providing life needed skills to re-introduce them into our community.
• Responsible for the C.A.T.S. offender program and female fresh start monitoring program
• Providing technical training , skills development training to both x offenders and JFES clients
• Maintaining open dialogue with all local and statewide law enforcement agencies
• Recruit for, hire, and oversee Summer Interns and Academic Year Interns annually.
• Training staff with planning educational and social activities associated with initial portions of a 12 week program that blends classroom instruction with career networking and skills training.
2004 - 2006 Intercept Recovery & Protection LLc , New Haven, CT USA
Personnel Manager / Recruiter & Trainer
• Hired, reviewed, and supported the needs of full-time and part-time security professionals.
• Tracked daily, weekly, and monthly coverage data, to minimize costs and maximize coverage and service.
• Conducted various training sessions including: customer service, register operations, and security.
• Assisted president with new contract negotiations and closings.
• Created a stay straight program working with the community on offender returns to society and taking on security operations for contract companies
• Responsible for making outbound calls to solicit new business and too maintain current,
• Received award for overall achievement and outstanding performance in human resources.
1993 - 2003 Solution Surplus LLc , Trumbull ,CT USA
Military Accounts Manager / New Technology Trainer
• Managed team of call center representatives making inbound and outbound sales calls to several military branches.
• Trained, Recruited and developed staff of 15 sales associates in customer-service skills and selling techniques.
• Freight broker assistant / management of import and export tones
• Responsible for call center staff, training and recruiting 10-15 staff members
• Assisted field managers with training new security policy and procedures.
• Managed products delivery teams in CT - NY
• Achieved 20% sales increase over one-year period and chosen manager of the year in 1995.
1991 • A.S. Criminal Justice
• Salesmen award of the year Cisco 2004-2008
• Life Coaching Certificate 2008 ( relationship building / new family support )
• Prince Hall Masons, Knights Templar & Ancient Mystic Shrine. 2000-2013
• Customer Services Management Award 2012