18+ years of eCommerce and gourmet food experience. Since 2001, I have owned my own gourmet food business. Our gourmet food products are distributed in 42 states in the United States and 5 countries across the globe. We distribute in every channel including:
- Retail - We own two retail stores. These stores only sell our products.
- Wholesale – We have a number of wholesalers across America that distribute our products.
- Distributor – We have numerous distributors that distribute our products.
- Online Sales – We sell and fulfill products directly from our website and other marketplaces like Amazon & WalMart, Ebay, etc. to customers.
- Street Fairs and Festivals – Our team sells our gourmet foods at 2 – 4 street fairs per month during the summer months. I also wrote the book: Festival Profits – How to Make Money at Street Fairs and Festivals.
Prior to leaving the corporate world in 2009, I spent 15 years as an advisor to small business owners and consultants in seven midwestern states. I have the rare combination of high-level executive sales and entrepreneurial success.
I help other gourmet food companies grow their top line sales and bottom line profits by focusing on 5 key areas:
1. Strategy and Tactics
Having the correct overall strategy combined with tactical execution is vital to success for any gourmet food brand. I help you to stay in control of your business and not feel overwhelmed.
2. New Product Development
We have over 40 product SKU’s. These means I know a thing or two about product creation, label design and packaging. I help you to create new products to add to your line. New products should never be simply added without thoughtful consideration on how they complement the other products in your line. I help you to strategically create and bring to market the best type of products for your line.
3. Customer Acquisition and the Creation of Strategic Partners
I help you determine the right distribution channel for your products and how to acquire the right partnerships. I teach you how to leverage your resources to create consistent and recurring revenue from your distribution channels.
I help you leverage powerful online marketing systems for both online and offline. This will help to build your brand and promote your products. It is a proven system combining email, organic SEO, PPC, inbound marketing, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest and other social media channels.
No matter if you decide to sell online, through distributors or online marketplaces, knowing your conversion and profitability is vital. I help you to optimize your resources and fully understand the hidden costs of both money and time. Once you understand where your conversions come from and know your ROI, you’ll be able to fully leverage all of your resources to maximize your profits.
5. Retention and Repeat Customers
One of the greatest benefits of having a gourmet food product is it is a consumable product. You will always have loyal customers buying your products over and over again. This means you can create a recurring monthly income, but only if you know how. Are you taking advantage of this? I teach you how to create recurring customers that are extremely loyal to your brand. I teach you to have raving fans.