• Enterprise architecture.
• Technical team lead of teams from 3 to 12 members.
• Conduct team members’ performance review and team members’ selection.
• Provide developers with best practice design patterns and ensuring the development team uses these patterns and adheres to the technical standards.
• Ensure code the developers produce is secure, salable and performs efficiently.
• Design and code modular system components (POC) and validate to eliminate technical risk.
• Create software architecture documentation and UMLs as necessary.
• dotNet Core 1.1
• MVC 2/3/4/5 & Web API 1.0/2.2, ServiceStack
• ASP.NET, C# dotNet (1.0 – 4.6.1)
• AZURE, AWS
• HTML5, CSS3, LESS, AJAX
• Angular JS, Knockout.js, JsRender, TypeScript, React JS
• MS SQL Server, ORACLE, MySQL, T-SQL, Postgre SQL (Redshift), Elastic Search
• LINQ (to SQL, XML, Objects, Excel)
• Entity Framework (EF) 3.0 - 6.0+, NHibernate and other ORMs
• SharePoint and MOSS 2007/2010/2013
• WPF, XAML, MVVM light, Silverlight, WinForms
• jQuery, jQuery-UI, Responsive UI, Telerik, Kendo UI
• WCF, Neuron
• Java, J2EE, Struts, JSP, Spring Boot, Android
• Implementation of design patterns, SOLID, DRY
• TDD, Mocks, MOQ, IoC, Unity, Prism, Autofac, Ninject
• Local and remote/offshore teams management
• Clients engagements and coordination
• Contracts negotiations
• Business Analysis
• Strategic Projects management
• Resources allocation and Strategic Planning
• Data Mining, Data Modeling and Infrastructure
• New Business Development