An accomplished hands-on Solution Architect (expertise in Ruby on Rails |> dabbling with Elixir on Phoenix), who has worked on large scale distributed apps as well as been instrumental in rapid prototyping for Start-ups. Skill in action and a technologist at heart is how he can be described. Progressive IT experience spanning over 10 years and non-IT business experience spanning over 5 years helps him bridge the gap between business and technical teams. Having worked in various capacities like CEO, CTO and Solution Architect, he has the right mix and experience required to manage demanding and complex projects.
Worked with Product and Services companies, founded tech company with a dozen employees and have completed many successful engagements with clients of all sizes in between.
::: Highlights :::
• Software design and coding skills in web technologies (Ruby on Rails |> dabbling with Elixir on Phoenix)
• Excellent problem solving and organizational skills
• Working at the intersection of business, technology, and customers.
• Excellent communication skills - IELTS overall 8.0 score
• Extremely articulate with a broad yet polished skill set
::: Core Proficiencies :::
• RoR development, product design, mentoring
• Professional, client-facing polish that is also deeply technical
• Realizing product vision through technical design to release
Grass-roots experience and understanding of the software development industry coupled with a keen business sense, proven project management and leadership skills.
::: Goals :::
• A hybrid software development / leadership position that challenges my range of abilities on RoR projects to provide real business value
• The pursuit of life long learning in all spheres