San Francisco Bay Area
Award-winning UI/UX designer from Apple, Ness, and Yahoo. I'm the Co-Founder, CEO, and Chief Designer at Portola Plush Co.
I'm also a startup and investment fund advisor, and a Co-leader of Designers Guild, Designers Guild for Justice, and First Designer.
Past: Principal Designer at Yahoo, iOS Art Director and Designer at Apple Inc., Product Designer at Ness Computing (acquired by OpenTable and won Apple's Best of 2012 for Ness Dining Guide). My designs have reached over 1 billion users worldwide. 3x consumer tech entrepreneur.
I'm an expert on:
- Stuffed animal design
- How to hire designers
- How to become a world class designer
- Designing award-winning user interfaces
- Design critique for iPhone and iPad Apps, websites, emails, and company branding
- Startup Branding, Marketing, PR, and Strategy
- Becoming a Designer Founder
- What it takes to get your company acquired