I support job seekers looking for their Japanese job in the US (or any country) via my resource pages, online training programs, and consulting calls.
What to expect:
- Clarity about your personal ikigai
- Inspiration to start thinking outside of the box
- Ideas to use your Japanese/English bilingual/bicultural skills
- Accountability to take the first step
- Confidence to move forward (I’m your biggest fan!)
Outline of the call:
1. You’ll tell me your story, including your educational background, work history, interests, and questions.
2. We will brainstorm and pinpoint ideas for your next steps.
3. You’ll pick one idea and set a timeframe for completing it.
4. [Post-call] You will follow up via email to update your progress.