Startup success is fundamentally about "the quality of decisions". I can help you make better decisions and teach how to systematically make higher quality decisions on your own (or with your co-founder).
I am happy to share what I have learned building 4 companies and 2 startups. There are a lot if insights that can make your life as an entrepreneur easier.
Here are some key ideas I suggest you to research (and if you feel like it, ask directly to me!)
*It's now about Founder - Product - Market Fit.
*The older the problem, the older the solution.
*Earn with your mind, not with your time.
*What is the biggest opportunity I am not seeing?
*Top social media platforms solve the social problems whose time has come.
There are many principles around entrepreneurship. Their value is that, they save you the time and energy to discover them yourself. They are akin to the universal - natural laws that you better know.
There are no wrong questions. If you are building a business and new to entrepreneurship, I am happy to share what I experienced & learned over building my companies, and reading obsessively on startups.
Amazon Author Page: https://www.amazon.com/-/e/B014QVYMQG
• Completed Harvard Business School - Entrepreneurship Essentials
• Expert with a double-major in Psychology and Sociology as well as a Masters Degree on
Consumer Behavior from top international universities
• Author who creates unique and bestselling content, including the latest: Startups Grow With
People (See Amazon Author Profile)
• Founded four companies (two of them are startups) to date in the areas of Content Creation, HR Tech&Recruitment and Online Education that are still actively generating revenue. Learned from my successes as well as my mistakes.
• Udemy Instructor with more than 9500+ registered students in his courses
• Collaborated with or provided services for more than 30 Fortune 500 level companies in the last
3 years as a keynote speaker, corporate trainer or facilitator.
• Most importantly I study and read like crazy to understand what makes startups successful and
how organizations innovate, here is a list of my top 20 favourite books related to building startups. They hold golden insights. I am happy to share them with you if we work together.
Originals, Adam Grant
Start With Why, Simon Sinek
Zero to One, Peter Thiel
7 Dysfunctions of a Team, Patrick Lencioni
Life 3.0, Max Tegmark
Superintelligence, Nick Bostrom
The Sharing Economy, Arun Sundarajan
Mastery, Robert Greene
Sapiens & Homo Deus, Yuval Noah Harari
Predictably Irrational, Dan Ariely
Cruical Conversations, Kerry Patterson
The Effective Manager, Mark Horstman
Influence, Robert B. Cialdini
The New One Minute Manager, Ken Blanchard
To Sell is Human, Daniel H. Pink
Platform Revolution, Sangeet Paul Choudary
The Future of the Professions, Richard&Daniel Suskind
The Inevitable, Kevin Kelly
Angel, How to Invest in Tech Startups, Jason Calacanis
The Start-Up J Curve, Howard Love