Lean Startup Entrepreneur, owner of E-commerce, SaaS businesses. I empower startups and SME's to unlock their full potential.
I help startups, small and medium-sized businesses unlock their true potential by helping them understand the market they operate in and how they can deliver more value to their customers while cutting costs at the same time (Blue Ocean shift).
The sectors/industries that I focus on are: Automotive, SaaS, Cleantech (e.g. Waste Management, technology that is used to eliminate environmental impact, feel free to ask me why in general "Green Marketing" is not a good return on investment), E-commerce (Amazon and outside of Amazon), Hospitality (hotels, travel, and restaurants), and Consumer Packaged Goods.
Blue Ocean strategy refers to the "simultaneous pursuit of differentiation and low cost to open up a new market space and create new demand. It is about creating and capturing uncontested market space, thereby making the competition irrelevant."
I can help independent E-commerce sellers with many services, including but not limited to:
- Product research
- Supplier communication and negotiation
- Freight forwarding search
- Competitive analysis
- PPC set up and management
- Listing optimization
- Amazon selling strategy
- Best practices
Why I'm qualified for this:
- I can communicate in English, Vietnamese, Japanese, and Spanish, so if you want to tackle a niche Amazon site (Amazon Japan, Amazon Mexico), I can support!
- I have sold products on both Amazon US and Amazon Japan for the past 3 years (proof available and can be shared in PM)
- I currently manage my brand of baby products on Amazon Japan
- Went from 0 to ranking on first page for respective keywords within the first 30 days
I am also versed in the lean startup mindset in which I help businesses learn about their industries and help them to implement projects in shorter timeline and reduced costs.
I'm also a Y Combinator (US's prestigious startup incubator) Startup School graduate.
He was exactly right about the situation.