Sr. Manager, Supplier Relationship Management Program
with Fortune 100 company
• Responsible for the development and implementation of the SRM program
• Actively identified opportunities and benefits that achieve the organization’s strategic objectives through program implementation. Over 100 strategic initiatives identified with key suppliers.
Sr. Manager, Global Strategic Sourcing for Fortune 20 company
• Responsible for managing a supplier portfolio in excess of $1B in annual spend
• Developed and managed strategic supplier agreements for key suppliers in Medical Segment division
Director, Sourcing Operations
• Led sourcing team of 40+ supplier relations and administrative sales support functions, operations process improvement and supplier performance activities. Held suppliers accountable for pricing, quality and on-time delivery.
• Created the strategic sourcing department responsible for processing high-volume daily sales requests.