Luxury Goods and Related Market Behaviour/Analysis.
Mr. Enrico Cavaliere is currently Bid Manager as well as Post Sale Services Manager at Sotheby's in London, where his responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- End to end management and planning of auctions (30 to 40 p/y, for a total of £102m generated, only in Q1/20), both live and online, ensuring tasks are accomplished, requirements met and sale coverage by the allocated client accounts achieved;
- Managing an existing portfolio of client accounts, with the goal to maximise engagement as well as client’s adoption/retention- against set and regular KPIs;
- Arranging and managing pre/post-sale procedures (task list meetings, internal/client status meetings, post project reviews);
- - Full life-cycle, sale-related project management in order to fulfil all operational requirements needed by our sellers and buyers post auction;
- Performing regular ad hoc routine business analysis as well as financial statements then reported to senior management with relevant business-related data interpretation to make strategic decisions;
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with external stakeholders (collectors, dealers, corporations, museums) to identify new sale leads;
- Regular reporting to internal/external stakeholders on the implementation and management of a new, innovative bidding & auction management online platform, now used for all Sotheby’s sales worldwide;
- Accurate, regular market analysis in order to target potential new clients and market sectors, with the aim to increase margins and profitability of Sotheby’s Post Sale services.
Alongside his current roles he is also the founder of Hippeus Art Brokerage, a company that professionally advises international clients, both private as well as institutional, on every aspect surrounding the purchase - or sale - of a valuable work of art, either via auction or private treaty.