I help growing organisations within the EdTech market to design, develop, deliver and market education solutions at the forefront of industry innovation.
With over 20 years of experience in the sector, I confidently support businesses seeking thought leadership and expertise in proposition development, market strategy and client acquisition, to future-proof their portfolios and break down the barriers to growth.
I've helped a number of ambitious and disruptive businesses to change and deliver in a highly competitive landscape, acting as the catalyst for strategic partnerships and joint ventures between Local Authorities, multinational organisations, private equity houses and ambitious start-ups.
Working with me, I'll challenge your current thinking, help you focus on your most critical issues and opportunities and, most importantly, provide a fresh pair of eyes! Areas of expertise include:
- Understanding your value chain
- Creating the best Value Proposition
- Marketing, networking & branding
- Identifying new target markets and ideal clients
- Enhancing your solutions to meet customer needs now and as they change
- Establishing a strong channel and partner strategy
- Beating the competition
- Leveraging relationships
- Guaranteeing recurring income
To find out more, or for partner, investor and press enquiries, please get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Business Development: I have a proven track record in sales and client management, with over 20 years of experience managing the sales of Edtech software solutions and services to the local schools, academies, MATs and local government, both in the UK and internationally.
- Strategic Partnerships: I’m experienced in leading companies to close major opportunities, BPO/JV, acquisitions, channel partners and creating local and national government partnerships. I’ve also undertaken extensive Private Equity due diligence and portfolio company work for large and small PE funds in the education sector.
- School Management Information Systems: Having spent 18+ years working across this sector with all major UK MIS providers, I have deep knowledge of this market. I can advise on trends, buying behaviour, technology, support and partner relations, segmentation, product fit and, most importantly, growth strategy.