As a former McKinsey & Company engagement manager, I help my mentees and their businesses excel. I tailor the mentorship approach based on the questions they want to tackle together over a course of time. For my mentees, I act as mentor, coach, sparrings partner and the person who helps them achieve what they aimed for.
I apply my experience and skills in management consulting, mentoring, private equity investment management and finance to help my mentees succeed. Typical questions of my mentees could be:
- How do I implement a business idea?
- How can I scale my business?
- How do I better organize my business?
- How do I raise my business’s performance?
- How do I innovate?
- How do I reach specific goals I set for myself or for others with my business?
- How do I secure better financing?
- How do I solve a specific business problem?
- How do I tackle new markets?
- How do I excel better in my role?
- What do I have to change to love my job?
I have also significant experience in:
- Strategy development
- Business transformations
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Due diligences (business evaluations)
- Innovation management
- Senior management coaching
- Finance, HR, and external affairs excellence
- Career success