+15 years experience in fashion, apparel & CPG's new product development, domestic/global sourcing, tooling, prototyping, manufacturing, supply chain.
• Product Management; lean & agile methodologies
• Manufacturing; Sourcing; Supply Chain; Operations
• Costs/Terms/Contract Negotiation
• Budget Planning & Analysis
• Product & UX Design
• PRODUCT AREAS & MATERIALS: all categories of apparel and accessories; consumables; 3D printing; injection molded plastics; stainless steel; chrome; electronics; medical garments.
• Full product lifecycle management: conceptualization, design, development, manufacturing, launch in fast-paced, agile environments.
• Defining product visions, brand strategy. Researching, testing; understanding customers, competitors using design-based thinking.
• Workflow, calendar, communication, leadership between cross-functional teams, suppliers, customers, business partners.
• Business processes, operations, budgets; sourcing, procurement, purchasing; supply chain; vendor, account management.
• Budgeting/negotiating materials, products, labors costs with suppliers; internal organization; reducing costs; efficiency improvements.
• E-commerce implementation, management; marketing, testing, web analytics, data-driven sales analysis, reporting.
Former fashion industry insider in product development, sourcing, manufacturing, merchandising, at notable companies like Rebecca Taylor, Gap Inc, and Macy’s. I’ve worked with five startups; launched two startup brands and many new product lines in existing businesses. Recently, I helped launch a new digital arts and events space with a technology platform; am currently working on a project in the 3D printing space, and launched my own men's and women's running clothing brand, OnlyAtoms. Made in NYC, OnlyAtoms merges high quality and stylish design together with athletic functionality.
I’ve established and implemented company wide processes, produced, sold and shipped a variety of products from all over the world, managed all types of personalities, and ran large international cross-functional teams.