To anyone who dreams of having a purpose-based business and embracing a life of freedom and fulfillment, Beth Weinstein offers a unique, multi-dimensional approach...
As a spiritual business coach, Beth helps current and aspiring entrepreneurs align with their purpose and grow their business, step-by-step, so they can help more people, profit with their passion, and have a fulfilling business working on their terms, from anywhere on earth!
Using her experience starting and growing multiple businesses, along with neuroscience-backed methodologies, spiritual teachings, and practical business action plans, Beth helps you move past your fears and limiting beliefs so that you overcome any obstacle and get your gifts out to the world in an impactful and successful way.
She guides you in a step-by-step process to grow your spiritually-based business using a balanced, co-creative approach combining practical business coaching and heart-centered marketing strategies together with spiritually-based mindset training and manifesting work.
And her personal achievements showcase how effective her style can be.
After a successful corporate career, Beth helped launch and grow early stage startups before diving into entrepreneurship and launching three of her own businesses. “Practicing what she preaches”, she accomplished one her life-long dreams: creating her own sustainable, high-quality running apparel brand manufactured in New York City.
She was also a co-organizer of “No Goddess Left Behind”, an annual transformational weekend for over 200 women; and was co-creator of "Urban Ceremony", a music-mind-body-spirit weekend together with musician East Forest.
Beth has been a speaker on multiple stages, podcasts, and online summits and has been featured in The New York Post, Shape Magazine, Huffington Post, Time Out New York, Racked, Thrillist, Runner’s World Magazine, and more.
Learn more at www.BethAWeinstein.com
Get my FREE video training and guidebook here: www.bethaweinstein.com/free-gift --> "My Simple Step-by-Step Process to Release your Fears, Stop Procrastination and Start Taking Actions to Build your Dream Business, Now!":
--> Business Coaching - As a transformational business coach, I help current and aspiring entrepreneurs align with your true purpose and grow your business, step-by-step, so that you can help more people, profit with your passion, and have a thriving, abundant business working on your terms, from anywhere on earth!
--> Consulting - past corporate & startup clients include:
• Moth + Flame VR: Project management for virtual reality & 360 video digital agency.
• Event Co-Creator/Producer, "Urban Ceremony": a 2-day immersive mind-body wellness, music, yoga and meditation event featuring East Forest, Elena Brower, David Hohme, Jessica Caplan and more held at NYC's premiere interactive events space, Lightbox.
• Friends with Holograms VR: Project management for virtual reality agency.
• MR UX: Engagement Director & Product Manager for user experience, UX design, product strategy and digital agency.
• 3D Box/Dream Vendor, a 3D Printing startup (not launched): Product development, sourcing, manufacturing for new venture in 3D printing space.
• One Medical Group: Produced proprietary product for healthcare/technology company. Sourcing, production, logistics. Established supplier relationships; set-up processes for future orders.
• Lightbox: Startup operations, UX/UI design, event managment and marketing for NYC's first immersive events and interactive arts venue.
• Sears Holdings Corporation: Oversaw three brands/teams; product management; new PLM/ERP system implementation.
• Craft Coffee: Operations, supply chain, retail consulting; processes improvements, prepared first retail launch at Crate & Barrel.
• RedRobin UK: Business operations, processes, account management.