I am passionate about helping entrepreneurs start companies that matter. I have launched or helped launch over 75 Companies, Non-Profits and Social Enterprises. I consider myself a serial entrepreneur, startup coach & trusted advisor.
* Launching New Companies (For Profit, Non-Profit and Social Enterprise)
* Expert Business Plan Writer
* Extensive Network of Business Relationships focused on Launch & Rapid Growth of New Companies
* Startup, Growth, Marketing, Technology, Web, Business Systems
* Trusted Advisor to CEO’s & Entrepreneurs
* Capital Raising Strategy Development
* Startup Team Development
The first company I started and sold is VAVi Sport & Social Club which grew to over 25,000 members in six years, was recognized as San Diego’s 30th fastest growing private company in 2006 by the San Diego Business Journal and 32nd fastest in 2007, and sold for over 25X the capital investment.
Prior to launching VAVi, I served as the Deputy Campaign Manager for Tim Kane for Congress where I crafted and managed all aspects of launching and managing a United States Congressional Campaign. I was responsible for fundraising plan creation and execution, staff and volunteer recruitment & management, and marketing plan design and implementation, including design and production of campaign promotional materials and other creative marketing initiatives that led to substantially increased name recognition and voter support.
I have served on many Non-Profit and Coporate Board of Directors as a trusted advisor. Iwas born in Virginia and spend my free time surfing, traveling, snowboarding, and doing yoga.