M.Sc. (Petroleum Geosciences) (IPS) Uniport. (CGPA 4.3)- 2017
B.Engr. (Engineering) -2013
SUMMARY OF EXPERIENCE
• Nov 13 -0ct 14 F.G.C, Okigwe, Mathematics and Physics Teacher (NYSC).
• July 10-Dec 10 Profab Engineering LTD (Assistant Safety officer II) Industrial placement.
• 2014-2016 –Profab Engineering LTD ( Safety Officer I)
• 2016-2017 - Epernal Group, Safety Officer III and Environmental inspector.
• 2017-2018- Class Representative IPS/CPG/M.Sc.
• Head of Sales Department ‘THE REST PLACE’(CGMI) Church of God Mission International
• 2018-2020 :Head of Operations/Safety Officer at 401 Energy Limited.
• Writer and Publisher at Opera Hub news
• Co-Author and Editor- Academics.
*Hard working and goal oriented with great interpersonal and human relationship skills.
*Ability to plan and organize and complete complex assignments with little supervision.
*Self-motivated, efficient, productive, creative, resourceful, and reliable.
➢ Ability to carry out programs under established policies and command respect of staff.
➢ Ability to manage stress, work under pressure and work in a team.
➢ Self-motivated, efficient, resourceful and reliable.
➢ Hard working and goal oriented with great interpersonal and human relationship skills/ Motivational Speaker
• Intermediate knowledge on Seismic Interpretation and Static Modelling, Dynamic Modelling using PETREL software.
• Proficient in reading, writing and speaking: English and Ijaw language.
• HSE I, II & III Health Safety and Environmental Competent Training- Nigerian Institutes of Safety Professionals of Nigeria (NISPN).
• Nigerian Registered Environmental Professionals ¬POCEMA USA.
• Project Management-PRIN2, Risk Assessment.
➢ Member of Nigerian Society of Engineers(NSE)
➢ Member of Nigerian Association of Petroleum Explorationists (NAPE).