I develop strategies that enable your business to quickly, efficiently, and effectively penetrate the U.S. market. These strategies capitalize on your company's strengths and weaknesses and on your industry's opportunities and threats. Strategies developed by Worldwide Marketing + Communications cover all aspects necessary for you to achieve success in the United States market.
Some of the areas in which we develop strategies for our clients include:
-Marketing methods and tactics
-Definition of your target market or niche
-Product and service design
-Distribution model for your products and services
-Advertising and public relations
-Creation of purchasing environments and customer experiences that appeal to your target customer groups
-Guidance on key partnerships and strategic alliances
Intellectual property protection
Together with these strategies, I can offer the design and creation of customer-specific intellectual resources needed to implement the strategies. These resources include, for example:
-Lists of potential clients
-Lists of potential distributors
- Developed brand awareness and repositioning plans for industry leading clients.
- Developed product development strategy resulting in faster market introductions for worldwide sales and distribution.
- Provided market and competitive research and analysis, including understanding industry dynamics, price barriers, retail structures, retail environment and merchandising techniques.
- Experience in traditional product marketing, including product and packaging, licensing, pricing strategy, promotion and distribution.
- Managed licensing programs for Disney, Coca-Cola, World Cup Soccer, and Warner Brothers.
- Marketed mass merchandiser accounts, including Wal-Mart, Target and retail establishments.
- Extensive knowledge of the Asian culture and marketplace.
- Expertise in strategic planning, new product planning/management process, budgeting, and marketing/merchandising.
- Excellent writing and presenting skills including create marketing messages and materials.
- Understanding of trade and consumer marketing communication techniques.