Prepared for carrying out research, evaluating data, and implementing innovative concepts into action to improve
agricultural output and sustainability. Skilled in using innovative agriculture technology. Collaboration with
interdisciplinary teams, critical thinking, and successful communication of research results all need evidence of these
Bachelor’s in Agriculture (Hons.) • Indore,
1) Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA):- Maintained an exceptional CGPA of 8.2 out of 10 throughout the Bachelor
of Science in Agriculture program, reflecting consistent academic excellence.
2) Rural Agriculture Work Experience Program (RAWEP):- Successfully completed the RAWEP under ICAR(Indian Council
Of Agriculture Research) Vishakhapatnam, gaining valuable hands-on experience in various agricultural practices and
research. Conducted thesis work on Rice, Maize, and Sugarcane, investigating their growth patterns and optimizing
3) Agro-Industrial Attachment:- Engaged in an attachment program under the Agro-Environmental Education and
Farmers Welfare Society, actively participating in the implementation and assessment of sustainable agricultural
practices. Developed a strong understanding of the practical aspects of agro-industrial operations.
4) First Position in Communication Skills: Recognized as the top performer in communication skills among all
departments at Orie ntal University , demonstrating exceptional verbal and written communication abilities.
5) Soil Science Expertise: Soil Science, specializing in the analysis of soil nutrients and the physical and chemical properties
affecting nutrient availability. Proficient in utilizing advanced machinery and techniques to assess soil characteristics
PCM 12TH • VADODARA, GUJARAT
10TH • VADODARA, GUJARAT
Microsoft office, Communication skills, Microsoft excel, Time management, Social Work, Soil science , Research &
Development, Research Laboratory Experience, Dairy Processing, Computer Operation, Agriculture Expertise