You’re successful in people’s eyes.
Deep down, you know you’re not fulfilled with yourself, your performance, or your life.
You see, we are weird creatures.
We think we want the best for ourselves, but we don’t.
After coaching hundreds of people, I see a lot of patterns repeating over and over again.
You may think that you don’t self-sabotage or limit yourself. So let’s find out if you do.
See if you can identify with any of these behaviors of self-sabotage:
- Poor work life: Procrastination, resistance, low performance, bad management, busyness, chronic stress, burnout, sacrificing your health, family and life, etc.
- People pleasing: Lack of healthy boundaries, saying yes when you want to say no, seeking approval from everyone, fearing rejection, not expressing your needs and wants, etc.
- Passive behavior: Avoiding change or responsibility, victimhood, relying on others to make you happy, letting perfectionism block you, living a purposeless life, being controlled by primitive thinking patterns, etc.
- Weak self-esteem: Having limiting beliefs and insecurities, hiding because of the imposter syndrome, feeling unworthy, negative self-talk, self-doubt, having low standards for oneself, etc.
- Compulsions: Bad habits and behaviors, choosing or staying in toxic self-sabotaging relationships, being attracted and attached to unavailable people or people who aren’t good for you, overindulging, lack of discipline, etc.
- Blocking success, happiness and well-being: Letting the fear of failure or the fear of success paralyze you, Not starting or staying consistent, seeking drama or distractions, not taking care of yourself, not upgrading your mindset, staying safe and comfortable, not asking for or receiving help, etc.
I’m certain that you at least do one of these things. In fact, most people are doing it in many ways and they don’t even realize it.
You may have tried different solutions like reading books, taking courses, etc. but they don’t work without the things you actually need.
The solution to all the problems mentioned above boils down to three factors that will take you to the next level:
- High Performance (Mindset + Skillset + Productivity)
- Self Mastery (Behavior + Character + Emotions)
- Life Design (Purpose + Strategy + Lifestyle)
Your next level could mean:
- Making more money or scaling your business
- Starting a new career or a side hustle
- Being in the best shape of your life
- Attracting positive relationships
- Achieving your unmet dreams
- Having more time and energy
- Becoming a powerful leader
But there’s one problem.
Going to the next level is often an uncomfortable and lonely journey.
People may think you’re a fool and you may even doubt yourself for thinking big.
So you must master yourself, design your life and become a high-performer to meet the standards of your goals.
This isn’t about burning out.
In fact, it’s living your life in such a way that your personal and professional life support one another.
Most people try to balance their life by giving half-ass effort to everything. Because if they give their best to everything, they’ll run out of energy.
The problem lies in your fuel tank. If your fuel tank is small and it doesn’t charge quickly, you’ll create poor results all day.
Now imagine running on a premium top-class fuel, having a big fuel tank, and being able to recharge super quickly.
That’s the essence of being a high-performer.
You achieve your goals faster. You gain more power and freedom over yourself. You have more time to spend with your family or with yourself.
Isn’t that a prosperous life?
So instead of settling for less in your career or feeling guilty for not having personal time, commit to becoming a high-performer.
Focus on mastering your mind, body, and emotions.
When you learn to master yourself…
- Self-discipline becomes easier
- Self-confidence becomes natural
- Productivity becomes effortless
- Success becomes automatic
- Happiness becomes a side-effect
You stop complaining, blaming, or hating. You become more self-aware and self-reliant. You take 100% responsibility for yourself and your life.
You can’t perform at your peak, give your best, live in harmony, and love fully without mastering yourself.
The best part – ANYONE can do this. You don’t need any talent or luck.
When you become a better version of yourself, you become more valuable, more attractive, and more powerful.
Now imagine yourself doing all of that and fighting for your dreams, but also having a coach by your side.
Coaching helps you create your ideal future faster. Instead of intellectualizing self-help books, you get busy transforming yourself and changing your life.
No matter where you are, there’s always the next level.
Now I have one question for you – Are you ready to go to your next level?
Hi, I’m Prakhar. I created Design Epic Life to help you live your best life, perform at your best and become the best version of yourself.
With a background in behavioral psychology, I went on to study neuroscience and coaching methods to be able to help myself and others.
First, I worked on myself. I had zero business, productivity, and money skills. I had no control over myself. I was fat and lazy. I was shy and anxious around people. I was a chronic overthinker. And I was so highly sensitive that every little thing would hurt and drain me.
As a result, I stayed stuck, small, and afraid. My self-esteem and confidence kept going down the drain. But then through the power of self-mastery, I gained control over my health, time, business, finance, relationships, thoughts, and emotions.
Now I’ve coached hundreds of people and I’ve spent thousands of dollars learning from some of the best coaches and mentors in the world.
I’m on a mission to help you reach the next level of your success. Because when you flourish, the whole world benefits.
- Most coaches use sticks and carrots for high-performance. I focus on the self-mastery you need to accomplish things on your own.
- Most coaches throw advice at you. I pull out your inner genius and help you become great.
- Most coaches give you discipline and tough love. I help you build your own self-discipline and self-love.
I’ll help you prioritize, manage and master yourself so you can perform at your peak and raise your personal power to reach your dreams.
Most people sabotage themselves by not taking any help. The truth is that your ego never wants the best for you. It wants to protect itself and stay comfortable.
So you must rebel against it and go from being passive to an active investor in your future self. If you have the resources, coaching is the best investment you can make for personal and professional growth. It’s not too late if you start now.
Take the first step. Click "Request a call" and start now.