Privately held company committed to finding opportunities for senior executives.
Discovering new entrepreneurial business opportunities for senior level executives. Since 2002, we have developed an extensive portfolio of business opportunities that have been carefully vetted to include career opportunities that appeal to the senior level executive, provide a six-figure income and possess a solid business plan.
Privately held Registered Investment Advisor focused on Alternative Assets.
Chief Operating Officer
Provide strategic leadership for global firm with $400M in assets under management and additional $900M under advisement. Hold full accountability for performance of United States operation, including management of off-shore mutual fund platform. Develop and direct all operational procedures and legal structures, including cash management, foreign exchange hedging, and accounting methodologies. Conduct daily reviews of trading activity ensuring compliance with stated trading styles. Serve as liaison with Bermuda counsel on all fund related legal issues. Execute and negotiate agreements with trading manager/advisors, review calculations performed by independent administrator, and collaborate with auditors on preparation of financial statements.
• Successfully added 16 new funds to platform, enabling asset growth to reach $63M only after 5 full quarters in operation establishing key income flows from increased AUM.
• Accomplished transfer of 7 different hedge funds located throughout the world to Bermuda based platform raising assets by $25 million for this startup venture.
• Executed structured derivative trades across multiple markets with major international financial institutions, one of which qualified German clients for preferential tax treatment.
Provider of leading edge technology to energy and financial services companies
Senior Implementation Consultant
Served as subject matter expert for $80M trading and risk management software system provider. Led implementation teams in installation, customization, testing and launching of system for primarily large banks and energy trading firms. Worked closely with client’s trading desk associates to define needs and requirements in order to model software appropriately. Designed and developed forward pricing curves for interest rates and commodities, created trade input blotters and risk scenario reports, and installed VaR reporting and analysis.
• Consistently exceeded client expectation and conducted successful end-user training programs.
OPTIONS TRADER, New York, New York 1991 – 2001
Performed as local market maker for sugar options and executed trades and hedged positions. Developed and implemented option trading strategies, evaluated risk and identified opportunities. Employed sophisticated principles of risk management, volatility analysis and extensive spreading strategies to grow portfolio.
• Directed development of “flex” option, enabling Exchange to compete more effectively with over-the-counter market.
Senior Vice President
Developed, trained, and managed support teams for energy, metals, softs, and index markets for largest domestic option market making firm. Participated in bank credit line negotiations needed to drive higher leveraged options trading. Played key role in operational management and improvement.
Vice President - Operations
Vice President - Compliance