- Consulted with RealityShares CEO on NASDAQ: BLCN, the first publicly traded blockchain ETF.
- ICO advisor to Expanse (Poloniex: EXP - 75MM market cap) and DealBox (dlbx.io), subsidiary of Capital Services Group, Inc.
- Cofounder of exchange software company PumaEX with Andres Barrios Managing Partner at Mountain Nazca VC.
- General Partner of Bitquant Capital LP, cryptocurrency trading and mining partnership with accredited investors.
- Former co-founder of Cryptoexchange, Inc in 2014. Generated ~1M in commission revenue first quarter as cryptocurrency exchange.
My reputation as a Quora Top Writer on Cryptocurrency: https://www.quora.com/profile/Kayee-Tong
In light of full disclosure of services provided so you know what you are getting, I can:
- Refer you to the right lawyers, I don't make commission, you are getting fair market rates. Please keep in mind, I'm not a lawyer and cannot provide legal advice or counsel. I can however, point you directionally speaking, and give you my opinion or best guess based on experience, so you can decide your positions quickly.
- Refer you to the right customers, I may or may not charge commission, depending on the type of sales you seek.
- Refer you to the right people, I know accredited investor groups, people in the industry, market makers, developers/system architecture engineers, and more. Please keep in mind, I cannot guarantee investments, and I do not accept any finder's fees, as I am not a broker. I also will need to do due diligence, if it involves my personal accredited investor network or Bitquant Capital.
- SEC judgements regarding cryptocurrency
- Asian fintech law, my uncle is a fintech lawmaker in Hong Kong, China: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_Mok
- Algorithmic trading for major cryptocurrency exchanges in multiple markets.
- Product and trade financing, if you're a wholesaler that wants a product from a factory in China (esp. Shenzhen electronics) - quality of goods guaranteed.
Keywords: Cryptocurrency, exchange technology, Initial Coin Offering (ICO), Ethereum/Altcoin GPU mining, ASIC mining, ERC20, smart contracts, international cryptocurrency arbitrage.