Columbus, Ohio Area
Editor, publishing strategist, content strategist, book campaign director, author platform producer. I work with world-class authors like Todd Henry and Penelope Trunk, renown entrepreneurs like Pat Flynn and Chris Ducker, and funded Silicon Valley startups like Snippet App. The common denominator: My work focuses on books and other digital content published to demonstrate authority, expand influence, and earn the trust of customers, readers, and fans.
Also, I'm the creator and host of AuthorMBA, a podcast featuring one-on-one conversations with today’s brightest authors who excel at the business of books. I talk shop with bestsellers and influencers like Dan Pink, Jason Fried, Derek Sivers, Mignon Fogarty, Jane Friedman, Bob Mayer, and many more.
See here: http://authormba.net
A Clarity session with me is perfect for any author, entrepreneur, or web professional who wants to advance his or her career/business by taking advantage of today's digital publishing opportunities and needs help to do so.
# During our time together, our discussion can include:
* How to structure a book to convey your expertise and establish authority
* What digital publishing options are most valuable for your circumstances
* When, where, and in what form to produce and publish ongoing content
* What bestselling authors know about building author platforms that work
* How to use startup strategies to develop your story, ideas, and audience
* How to market yourself and/or your book with storytelling principles
* How to build a book launch campaign that gets buzz and triggers sales
* How to use books and content strategies to network with industry leaders
# How to make the most of our time together:
1. Have specific questions ready to ask. The more you put into preparing for our conversation, the more you'll get out of it, guaranteed.
2. Have some kind of recording device. This is your time and your investment, so it's wise to record our call via Skype or other means for future reference.
3. Accept that there are no plug-in-play solutions. Success is not gained easily or overnight. Be prepared to work hard on the ideas we discuss.
4. Understand that our relationship via Clarity is one of strategic planning and advising. Execution falls beyond the boundaries of our time together.
My approach is always personable, honest, direct, and empathetic. I believe that hustle, goodwill, and persistence are the ingredients of success. Thus, we will work hard together in our session to ensure that your project is positioned for success.
If all of this sounds awesome, then schedule a call. I look forward to hearing from you. Otherwise, thanks for reading and good luck on your project. I wish you nothing but the best.