SENIOR LEVEL EXECUTIVE – MARKETING & CUSTOMER RELATIONS
A dynamic marketing leader/change agent offers a proven track record of success in developing and executing strategies to grow accounts, teams, and revenue in highly competitive markets. Drives effective use of marketing technology, enterprise-scale loyalty focused transactional CRM solutions and quality deliverables. Experience spans multiple verticals, including hospitality, retail, financial services, consumer packaged goods, technology, and gaming.
SELECT CAREER HIGHLIGHTS
• Established, promoted, and actively marketed a new technology consulting practice focused on Adobe Marketing Cloud generating $4M incremental revenue in first year.
• Led reorganization and revitalization of 150-person business unit following an acquisition. Installed business processes, instilled client focus and achieved profitability within 12 months.
• Proved vital in the creation of a scalable leadership cadre for the entire Epsilon organization, hiring/developing management personnel in the Dallas office; served as “go to guy” for distressed accounts, working to turn around and resolve customer issues with people, processes and technology to bolster satisfaction and repeat business.
• Designed, Built and performed multiple deployments of an enterprise scale loyalty focused transactional CRM solution for a variety of clients. In the case of a leading retailer, the solution supported targeting, subscription management and multichannel marketing programs at more than 1,600 locations in North America. Achieved an on time and on budget rollout of the system in early 2005, generating $16M+ incremental revenue for the client in the first year.
• Grew Loyalty Marketing Practice from zero to $160M and maintained leading margins during this period while achieving the highest level of client satisfaction. Practice consistently was the leading source for references both in new business development and due diligence as part of Epsilon’s M&A growth. Clients include Hilton, Best Buy, Citi Capital One, American Express, Charter Communications, Wachovia, Barnes & Nobles, National Multiple Sclerosis Society, Bally’s Gaming, Visa, Walgreens, LaQuinta Inns & Suites, Kaiser Permanente, Alliance Data Retail Services, Exxon Mobil, and Canadian Tire.