Sharique, currently based out of NJ, USA is the founder of Market Quotient, a research, analytics and process management company. Being an industry veteran, his diverse experience includes in several MNCs where he has served in senior level positions, taking care of project initiation, planning, execution, control, monitoring, communication and steering the team.
Sharique has an MS (Econometrics and Finance) from Calcutta University and is also SAS certified. He also boasts of a Six Sigma certification from the department of SQC & OR Unit, Indian Statistical Institute, Bangalore.
Core areas of expertise:
• Lead industry, market and competitor analysis to identify business segment opportunities
• Advise on market entry strategies, including products, sales, service and channel strategy
• Advise on commercial strategies and construct of win-win agreement/deals
• Strategic planning, analysis and execution including quantifying and driving strategic growth and efficiency initiatives
• Identification, prioritisation and execution on a range of external opportunities such as new partnerships, financing, etc
• Drive collaboration and alignment with key internal and external stakeholders across all levels of the business so as to contribute to the growth of the business
• Strong ability to manage multiple projects across multiple disciplines at one go and is competent in managing projects of scale with multiple deliverables
• Monitor trends and metrics to anticipate market & performance scenarios identifying future opportunities and threats
• Identify strategic business development plan for target markets, including the creation of detailed account plans to track progress and achievement to goals
• Experience with strategic planning, pricing, contract negotiations, analytics and consulting service delivery
• Expert in account management and marketing strategies and programs and this includes, understanding analytics and data, design and implement roadmaps and programs with the most impactful results