Whether you're a solopreneur developing a SaaS solution, a heart-centred coach or expert, freelance writer or even a creative at an agency, you know that a significant part of your job involves selling:
It can be getting a customer to sign and take out their wallet, but it can also be pitching for new business, selling your idea to management, or persuading staff to go above and beyond by selling your long-term vision to them.
You recognise the importance and value of good salesmanship for many aspects of your work, but you may have misgivings or even a visceral feeling of distaste at the thought of having to ask someone for money.
A lot of honest, hardworking creators such as yourself do feel like they can talk passionately about their product, service or idea, but then they stumble when it comes time to "transition to the pitch" or perform the dreaded "close". You may eventually not even ask for the sale at all, or if you do - you feel seedy and "salesy" when you do!
If this sounds like you, don't worry! It's not your fault. You've been bombarded with so many sales messages from the media for so long, you (like me) have grown a healthy distrust of being sold to. You may have also heard motivational speakers or so-called "sales experts" glibly passing off outdated or misguided sales advice such as "sales is about selling yourself", "always be closing" or "it's a numbers game, just make 50 calls a day!"
Luckily for you, it doesn't have to be this way. With the right marketing and sales strategy, you CAN create a constant supply of qualified prospects literally queuing up to book a time to hear your sales pitch...and paying for the privilege! And, whether they buy or not, they'll often THANK you for taking the time to sell to them!
If this sounds too good to be true, then I understand. If you'd told me this 7 years ago, I would have probably laughed in your face! Back then, I was starting a business from scratch, selling B2B in a highly competitive niche area with at least 10 major competitors with decades-long track records and long lists of clients and contacts. All I had was a desk, a phone and a list of a few thousand names and numbers I haggled off a friend in their industry. Knowing nothing about sales at all, I did all I could do – calling every name and desperately trying to get them to not hang up, listen to me, and maybe set up a meeting. I faced 99% rejection in the process, but this was how I built a tough skin and can-do mindset, and over the years realised there is a better way!
Since then, I've worked with multiple online and offline businesses to structures their sales and marketing systems to ensure their sales staff are never subjected to the brutal, soul-crushing cold calling I had to go through. And now, I can offer you the exact same insights I charge £2,000+ per day consulting fees for.
Click the green button to the right to schedule a call, where I will help you with any of the following:
- Overcoming limiting beliefs surrounding selling. (The likelihood is, you're currently limiting your business potential and growth by UNDER-charging for your product or service. Getting your mindset right will allow you to reach more prospects and make sure they pay you what you're really worth!)
- Creating automated systems to ensure you only receive qualified, ideal prospects who are eagerly expecting your call. (These systems, once set up ONCE, allow you to automate the entire lead-generation process, so you wake up to fresh, qualified leads that have been gathered whilst you were asleep!)
- Learning and implementing a sales structure based on a natural conversation (NO "scripts" to memorise!) that practically forces the prospect to tell you exactly what they need to get them to buy. (Just doing this alone guarantees that you leave the call knowing more about your ideal clients and what problems they'll pay for solutions to solve!)
- Discovering how to close in a totally non-pushy way, so that your prospect is asking YOU "where do I sign?" (Bonus: this works BETTER the higher the price is!)
- Listening to your recorded sales calls and highlighting key areas for improvement, giving you action points for your next calls. (Analysis sessions like this are usually reserved for top sales teams I have managed and trained, and they were so valuable I would have team members actually looking forward to the next sales meeting!)
...and much more – all without having to learn a script, or having to pretend to be some extroverted, overconfident and sleazy huckster!
If you've read this far, you've already recognised how mastering effective sales strategies could allow you to massively increase your revenues, and finally give you control over the growth of your business.
Plus, the insights you'll gain through this no-pressure, conversational and customer-centric approach to selling can be so valuable that you may find it even easier to build new product or service offerings that provide even more value for your ideal clients, without having to do any costly market research, data analysis or advertising!
If this new approach sounds like it's compatible with your business values of honesty, integrity and customer-focus, then click the green button to schedule a call. I stand by the quality of my work – I guarantee that if you don't find our time together at all valuable, I will refund you 100% of your money, so you have nothing to lose!