Growth Hacking is even better when you are able to combine online with offline activities.
An example of an offline/online activity was following:
Objective: Target CEO and Marketing Manager in a creative way to work with us as a Growth Agency. ,
How we did it:
1. We scraped all the 'upcoming' startups from website http://startups.be. Leaving us with all the information we needed of the companies we wanted to target our leads.
In this case, it was their address, name of startup.
2. Found the name of CEO and Marketing Manager on Linkedin (you can automate this to save time).
3. Send them an offline letter, well actually it was an invoice telling them they had just received a large amount of money on their account.
We made sure to add a number that in case this information was wrong, they should report it.
4. 94% people called in to report the mistake and got to our voicemail asking them to choose between 2 numbers.
One option was asked: if you have questions about how we can make you this kind of money on the invoice, press 1.
If you have no idea what's happening, press 2.
5. People had a surprising talk with us and within a week, we had all the founders and Marketing Managers having an awesome talk with us and about our services.
Feel free to ask about more of these tactics :)