Simple answers for simple problems -
Three quick options that can be used solo or together.
For Amazon, you have to get in the Buy Box on the product detail page. Also, having a high amount of positive feedback and the lowest price helps - as well as shipping out for Prime customers.
1. Get a repricing script, there are lots of vendors out there. Set your ceiling and floor pricing and then reprice to be under your competitors' price.
2. Setup an inventory management solution online - that will integrate with other multiple marketplaces. Think fulfillment by Amazon (FBA), eBay, Rakuten, etc for your solution when choose something like Lettuce or UnLeashed.
3. Setup an E-Commerce store through a Shopify or BigCommerce
If you are selling a ton - you could have FBA manage fulfillment. I have helped a number of power sellers online so if you need more help, I will have recommendations --
There are a couple of ways:
1) Sell your item on the Amazon Marketplace at a very competitive price while maintaining good order defect within your seller account which will help you get more the buy box
2) Sell your item via Fulfilled on Amazon since you will be taking advantage of buyers within their Prime program.
3) If you are the manufacturer, apply for a vendor seller account so that you're able to sell directly to Amazon
4) Create a website and use Amazon's product ads program to send traffic to your site but you will have to pay per click.
You may also look at Amazon international sits such as Amazon.ca, uk, au and so on.
Hope this helps.
Are you prepared to set up with a fulfillment center?
Research similar targeted traffic on competitor sites and YOU pop up instead.
Facebook could be a good option as well since the demographics there are appropriate for that kind of product. :)
I am also an owner of an Amazon store and this is a question I often get asked: how to increase sales on Amazon.
The general idea is to rank high on Amazon's search engine. By doing this you will generate more impressions which will lead to closing more sales
The factors that go into ranking high include:
Conversion Rate – Conversion refers to a customer visiting your product page and actually purchasing the product. When your conversion rate is higher, meaning there is a high percentage of people purchasing your product after visiting your page, it is an indication that this is a good product. It will rank higher than lower converting pages because customers do not like that product for whatever reason.
Images – Images are an important part to ranking. Pictures that are higher resolution allow customers to see what they are purchasing.
Price – The lower price is king on Amazon. When a customer sees the same product listed on Amazon, all other factors being equal, they will choose the lowest price option.
Availability – If you do not have product in stock or enough to fulfill the increased amount of sales, you will not rank high.
Reviews – Amazon wants their end customers to be happy. The way they can evaluate how well sellers are accurately describing their product, shipping quickly, and providing value to their customer is the review system. The review system works on a 1-5 star evaluation system. The more 5 star reviews you receive, the higher you will rank.
Listing Description – The keywords that are listed when you create a listing will influence the search. The more keywords you can put in the title, description, product line, color, etc. the better you will rank.
I share more resources about selling on amazon at http://www.amzconsultant.com/
If you would like to schedule a call, my profile is https://clarity.fm/reedthompson