I am looking to create a "liaison" program for my Wordpress marketplace, which allows users to act as brand ambassadors and independent marketers of the different products and services being sold on our site. Here are my questions:
1. What is the best Plugin for creating a dynamic MLM style affiliate program in my Wordpress site?
2. If my site is using multiple different WooCommerce plugins (Bookings, Event Tickets, Product Bundles), can I specific the commission % for different product types and/or categories?
3. If I am using Wordpress Achievements & Reward plugin to award users with points for different social interactions on the site (posting, reviewing, commenting, purchasing, etc); how can I integrate this point flow into the affiliate MLM system?
4. Can the MLM system be integrated into a user's BuddyPress profile?
5. Can this MLM plugin award commissions to affiliate users on products sold by other users whom are using WooCommerce Product Vendor Plugin?
6. Can this MLM plugin award commissions to affiliate users on event tickets sold by the Event Calendar Community Tickets plugin? (Tickets for events which are created and sold by other users).
I appreciate any insight into this general topic. Thanks much!
There is a lot of points in your question which unless someone has the exact same setup as you - I don't think you will get the answers you are looking for.
I believe you should limit it by asking yourself: What is the ONE thing the MLM plugin I am looking for can do so that it achieves the maximum amount of result to my business by using it?
IMHO - it would be the ability to set commissions for the products you sell and award commissions to those affiliates that actually earn you sales. All other features, while nice, are ancillary features that from the perspective of the affiliate - don't really need in order to be successful.
In that regard - I would suggest https://affiliatewp.com/. When it comes to running affiliate programs on WP sites, it wins out as the best in my experience.
Hope this helps! Glad to assist any further if you need help.
I would suggest looking at ShareaSale as this does integrate with WordPress. This service supports multiple levels of payout and you can assign specific commission rates to individual affiliates as needed.
I've been an affiliate and merchant with ShareaSale for years and I've been very happy with their ability to manage the programs, payouts, and taxation.
Shareasale - https://goo.gl/hCZceg
I'm going to agree with Taylor on this, that your question includes many incredibly specific questions that most people won't have experience with.
That said, I also agree that AffiliateWP (https://affiliatewp.com/) is your best option for offering multi-level affiliate commissions as well as different commissions on varying products, all within each user's WordPress profile.
As long as you sell your products through one of the many services they integrate with (http://docs.affiliatewp.com/category/75-integrations), you will be able to accurately track all the data you need and automate affiliate payments at many different levels.