Sounding board, guide, truth-teller, trusted partner for small business. Tech CMO, Rice MBA.
I can provide you feedback on how to improve your website to attract visitors to your site and encourage them to engage with your content. Conversations may include feedback and ideas on:
- optimizing for SEO
- presentation / design
- call to actions (CTA)
- types of offerings for CTAs
- organization of content
- message and voice
- types of content
- blog ideas
- visual content: images and video
- how to highlight main features
- prioritizing content to focus on areas of interest
As a brand strategist and professional photographer, I have unique expertise in directing and creating visual content for brands. My work and clients have been in Elle, Marie Claire, People, Vanidades, The Hollywood Reporter, CNBC, and US Weekly, among others.
I work for businesses and personal brands across industries including technology, healthcare, fashion, beauty, entertainment, architecture, and home services. I look forward to speaking with you about your needs!
I work closely with business owners at various stages of the branding process. Whether you are just starting out and have not defined your brand yet, or you are looking to reinvigorate an existing brand, I can help you to create a consistent and impactful brand that speaks to your audience.
I enjoy working with companies and with personal brands to:
- discuss your goals and vision for your brand
- assess competition in the marketplace
- discuss your target market and how best to appeal to them
- determine how best to differentiate your brand from others
- translate all of the above into a clearly defined brand: identity, mission, vision, voice, and values
If you are having personnel issues, I can help you to define the type of rolls you want to fill, figure out the job description that will attract the right candidates and setup appropriate KPIs and figure out how to prepare or train employees to ensure they are aligned with your goals as a company.
I work with my clients to:
- define, develop, and support corporate culture
- develop hiring strategies
- sort through options and make hiring decisions
- analyze issues in the workplace between employees
- identify communication and work "pipeline" clogs and figure out how to treat them
- streamline workflows and increase efficiency
- set incentives that align with company goals and enhance the corporate culture
- determine how to address "problem" employees or issues in the office
- decide when discipline or firing is the best option