Making a difference, creating positive impact and building teams that solve the improbable and do the impossible are what fuels me. I'm a passionate person that loves to live and lead courageously. I am an experienced creative problem solver with over 16 years of global retail experience. I have a strong background in bringing digital strategies to life in complex environments where change is constant. I've built a versatile background with experiences in areas like merchandising, operations, international business, IT, innovation and strategy and marketing. I'm also an avid runner. Specialties:
* Deep understanding and experience in the China, Japan, India, UK, Mexico and South American markets
* Developing leading digital / physical strategies that bring the best of online, in-store
* Spearheading new product development from concept to launch * Proven ability to design and implement unique, integrated, highly successful strategies with 5 patents under my belt
* Skilled at discovering and capturing cost savings through productivity and efficiencies
* Unique perspective on the global marketplace having worked in various countries across the world
Matt Martin is currently employed as Vice President at Nielsen Company. Previously, Matt held the position of Senior Director, while working at Walmart Stores, Inc. working across Asia, UK, Canada and South America. Matt held this role for 3 years (January 2016 - August 2018). Before this, Matt held various positions at Sam's Club for 12 years. His experiences at Sam's Club ranged from marketing, innovations, operations, and eCommerce. Before that, Matt spent 2 years in IT for Walmart. Matt lists the following professional experiences: Global retail, digital, mobile, information systems, analytics, data, CPG, innovation, operational efficiencies, marketing, category management. Matt lists specific expertise in: Software development, software implementation, mobile strategy, marketing strategy, business strategy, competition strategy, data monetization. Matt has recently used, evaluated, or purchased the following products: Retail software, category management software, analytics services.