Entrepreneur, Investor, Project Management Consultant.
Entrepreneur, owned and operated a full service fitness club and restaurant. Canadian economy trend follower and investor. Oil and gas management veteran, with projects worth $1B TIC and peak manpower of 400.
- Youngest Project Manager at a Major International Engineering, Procurement and Construction Firm
- Started My First Business at 27
- Amassed a Real Estate Portfolio worth over $2M by 28
- Called the oil bust in 2014 and as a result sold my real estate portfolio the summer prior due to the real estate being in an oil dependant economy. And converted my Canadian dollars to US dollars simultaneously before the Canadian dollar lost 25% of its value.
- Made several trades in the stock market that have returned over 500%
- Poorly negotiated the sale and the terms of my first business that nearly bankrupted me due to cashflow availability
- Poorly executed the exit of my short sale of stocks related to oil early 2016 that doubled my portfolio which then in turn became a realized loss of 50% of my portfolio
- Got divorced after being married for 6 weeks.