As you probably know, what you want to do is going to be tough. To answer your question fully would need a book, however for the purpose of Clarity and your post, if you don't know them already, then here are a few tips.
1. Know, define and understand your audience well, not just their demographics but their behaviour, attitudes, likes, dislikes and what makes them tick. In your case to become the brand of choice in your sector, you need to change their behaviour and for that you really need to know who they are and as much about them as possible.
2. Be very clear about your brand and create something called a brand positioning statement. This is a single paragraph defining who your brand is for, what needs it serves and what makes you different. Every major brand in the world has one and I'd be happy to help you develop one as it's tougher than it seems.
3. Research your market, this means both quantitive and qualitative research ie facts and opinions, but also the environment you're trading in. Identify your competitors, research how they position themselves, and how you will fit into the market.
4. Customer centricity. Loads to say here, but you should be customer centric in everything you do. Love it or loathe it, that is the core reason that Amazon is as successful as it is. So much so that Jeff Bezos calls Amazon 'customer obsessive'.
5. Set clear time driven objectives, Again if you want help on these, I'd be more than happy to help you.
6. Then you need a strategy. This means planning how you're going to launch your brand and build your market share. It also considers the distribution of your products and what channels you're going to use to market them (Omnichannel Marketing) and your strategy has to be as good as it can be.
7. Then Tactics; Tactics goes into more detail about your planned growth and is essentially what needs to be done. So logistics and marketing, processes and more. I'd recommend considering great SEO, Adwords, social media both organic and paid, Email, content, video and more. You'd need a robust and well planned Omnichannel campaign for this.
8. Measurement; everything you do should be measured and monitored and you'll need daily reports. This is so that you know what's working and what isn't. By knowing these, you can then improve what you're doing continuously.
I could share with you how I've helped many start-ups become multi-million dollar businesses but then that'd be another book needed. if you would like some help on any of this though, you know what to do :)
Stay well and stay safe.