Intrapreneur executive with a successful track record of growing business for large international B2B companies in the information technology, telecom and financial industries.
- Created SaaS offering, generating $28M within 1 year and over $100M pipeline.
- Closed a big-data & analytics start-up company’s first sale worth $1M.
- Increased number of subscribers 280% in 4 years via multi-channel referral marketing
- Secured $1.2B/year via LOB restructuring and multi-year strategy / marketing plan.
- Created a 3rd party eco-system, projected to yield over $90M annually.
- Signed the world’s first Instant Messaging federation deal (Reuters-AOL).
- Cut sales cycle by 27% via an innovative network-based consultative selling process.
Executive MBA, Kellogg School of Management.